Datum / čas
Date(s) - 13/10/2022
17:00 - 20:00
What you can look forward to?
- What have the best leaders in common? Spoiler alert: It is all about the mindset.
- Characteristics of today’s so called VUCA world.
- Challenges and opportunities. What is challenging for me personally?
- How to improve 4 essential leadership skills
- Critical Thinking
- Asking and receiving feedback exercise as a mean
for personal growth.
Mrs. Linda ŠTUCBARTOVÁ, founder of Diversio, is a leadership coach, a mentor and an entrepreneur. As an external partner at educational company ATAIRU, mentioned as the no. 1 innovative leadership company in the Czech Republic, she has worked with more than a thousand leaders from the CEE region from startups, to scale-ups and Fortune 500 companies. Linda also serves on the Board for Commercialization at Charles University and at the Czech-Israeli Chamber of Commerce. Her previous career experience includes working in the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in the private sphere (ŠKODA-AUTO, Servodata) or in academia (Anglo-American University).
Mrs. Marcela JANÍČKOVÁ
Visual facilitator, founder of Visual Coach. Marcela is a visual facilitator and a communication expert, using proven practice of facilitation and visualization supporting engagement and information exchange and enhance success of future leaders and their impact.
This seminar will be in English.
Where? ČVUT-CIIRC A101
How to registrate?
- Register yourself on our website
- Fill in your faculty in the comment section
Rezervace jsou uzavřeny.